I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

waiting for the apocalypse

Last night we spend in my Garden
Holding hands listening to Jen Arden
Sitting In lawn chairs, looking into the sky
Last night was the night, when we saw them fly

We sit in the Garden, always at night
Together we wait and keep away fright
We are sitting and waiting, not willing to sleep
We avoid being tired, we sush away sheep

But back to them flying, up in the air
This is the end, it doesn't seem fair
We were sitting and waiting, just you and me
But the apocalyptic riders were plain to see

From 6 Billion people, I deliberately choose you
You are the person, if the end will go through
But you are also the person if there will be life
To be forever together that's for what we do strife

No comments:

Post a Comment