I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

random

It was on TV and Broadcast over FM
I saw a news report, they landed at 7 PM
Their tentacles were hairy and wiggling around
They heard we were looking for aliens earth bound

They ate some humans, some cats and some dogs
But didn't mean harm, they were nice to the frogs
In hope for a princess they were kissing them all
And they kept it up, at least until fall

No comments:

Post a Comment