I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems
I want to write, I really do
But all I can think of, that is you
I really want to write of flowers
Or maybe fantastic magic powers
I want to write of epic battles
Maybe of a snake, her name is rattles

But you take all of the above
That is the reason, you're my love
My Magic flower Girl with snake
My writing skills are at stake
You are my topic sole and just
Because I love your toe, head mind and bust

No comments:

Post a Comment