I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

under the bridge

Under the bridge, that is where he waits
You could say, that is one of his traits
When someone comes, a question he gives
Under the bridge, that's where he lives

To cross the bridge you have to pay the troll
To pay the troll you have to give him his toll
A riddle is, what trolls want to have these days
No plunder like gold, chocolate or praise

If you are ugly and you live under a bridge
Strife to get knowledge, cause knowledge makes rich
Just be very careful while making your buck
Working on bridges you might get hit by a truck

No comments:

Post a Comment