I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

Nothing to give

One thousand riders ride to battle
The reason was a water kettle
An heirloom given to the wrong brother
But to ask for it he didn't bother

He raised an army for a fight
Of course he thinks it is his right
Inheritance just makes you dumb
Your thought just leave, your brain goes numb

Siblings fighting for posthumous love
If land a kettle or even a single glove
Is bad for everyone around
That's why I leave them not a pound

No comments:

Post a Comment