I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

Zombie?

His eyes are empty and the stare is crushing
No recognition of me, for anger I am blushing
He just sits and stares at the flickering TV
I am trapped with him here, but I want to be free

His eyes are all red, small and shriveled in his skull
The TV blares out commercials, incredibly dull
Chips are shoved in his mouth hand after hand
His skin is all white and irritatingly bland

I can't stand staying here, I have to leave
Besides my rising anger I feel deep grieve
But as I get up he holds on and grabs my wrist
And of course now, there will be the twist

His hand feels as hard and heavy just like a chain
He looks deep into my eyes and just says "BRAIN"
While he looks into my eyes I feel all warm
I gave him my finger, but he takes the arm

No comments:

Post a Comment