I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems
Words are scary, words are bad
You don't believe me? That is sad
Words have power, words have might
They cause some horror, and much fright
Bad words are spoken often easy
"This stupid girl, she is just sleazy"
"Let’s crown a jerk to be a king"
"Let’s kill this dude, here is the sling"
Think well about the words you say
Once they are spoken they might slay

Notion

The freedom of speech is one of the most important rights of a human being
Don't misuse it or hide behind it
Tomorrow I will be back to my usual poems

1 comment:

  1. A wise teach was once asked about eating meat on the sabbath or something like that. His response was, "It is what comes out of a man's mouth that defiles his body; not what he eats." or something like that. I didn't hear it said - only read.

    A primary tenant of Buddhism around here is: kit dee; poot dee; tahm dee - think, speak and do good. I'm not sure if the Thai have a word for well unless they dig a deep hole.

    I have long been dismayed that many appear not to realize that thinking is a behavior that fall falls within the jurisdiction of personal responsibility. (Not having thoughts, just thinking about stuff.)

    ReplyDelete