I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

old grumpy pants

You didn't like the ringing of the bell
Of sulfur you don't like the smell
The first place you complained was to cold
And the place now is heat but looks old
You couldn't stand the sound of harp
You hate being prodded with something sharp
Heaven and hell are quite annoyed with people like you
That's why they invented reincarnation and now that's what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment