I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

when the rain falls

Do you know why rain is falling?
The answer is simple, not appalling
Some think it’s the tears of God
Some say its water from his rod
Why falls water from the sky?
Why don’t we see it when we fly?
Is it mist and mist is clouds?
This answer seems to please the crowds
But isn’t water a lot heavier than air?
Can it loose weight? That wouldn’t be fair
The answer is we live on a ball
On the other side the water does fall.
And when the earth turns and spins around,
Up becomes down and down is the ground
The water falls back and that is the reason
But remember, rain can be snow, in the right season

2 comments:

  1. I love ittt!!! I always love ur poetry though lol its funny, we had crazy thunderstorms today and will have more tomorrow. Ill probly be thinking about this poem! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's water from his rod
    lol

    Very scientific Thor! haha nice work

    ReplyDelete