I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

right and wrong

Every time I loose a fight
I feel so wrong I don't feel right
But does that mean I should feel left?
Why is all I feel just quite a cleft?
Ashamed for loosing at the most
And mad to listen to the winner boast

Know how much I hate it being wrong
But I just have to wait, it won't be long
My time of rightness will come to me
Then I will boast, happy and free

No comments:

Post a Comment