I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

Zombies overrun overhaul

She is all alone, she is on the run
in the middle of the city, without a gun
so far she lives, but run out of luck
Her axe handle broke, no gas in the truck

No weapons, no friends, it look pretty bleak
Not to be found by an undead freak
To play hide and seek with very high stake
Not what she wanted, coming from the lake

She was camping, but now she is back
She finds everywhere death, just life is a lack
Radio says, there is a lifepocket that's safe
She is on her way, her feelings are chafe

 To see her journey just do a click
She doges zombies, and that really quick

No comments:

Post a Comment