I want to write a poem for every day.
I feature some special Characters along the way.
I will along the way fulfill special requests.
If you have an unusual character I will try my best
I just hope they feel here at home
Just bring them, yeti giant maybe a gnome

Click on the pictures below to get to the poems of the specific character

Thor Poems Teenage Ninja PoemsUndead PoemsEvil Scientist PoemsUnicorn Killer Poems

Listen

Why can't you listen
How long will your loudness last
Please just listen for a moment
I speak clear and make it fast
I beg you, please hear me! LISTEN!
But you just pretend and do your stuff
Come on, I am here, so listen, LISTEN
I am thinking of sending them by dove
I cry and scream why won't you listen
Is this all for you a game
Then what I start to do is listen
The words I hear fills me with shame
"Why can't you listen"
 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment